Recently updated on February 19th, 2024 at 11:48 am

Dick Smith is one of Australia’s most iconic retail brands. Get verified information about Dick Smith email & Phone number. Phone or write in the first instance. The complaints line is 1300 003 425. If you wish to correspond with Dick Smith online you should use the online form via their website.

Dick Smith Contact Information

Report complaints to corporate and get satisfaction

Phone number : 1300 003 425

Support Email : or

Support Form :  Dick Smith Support Form

Company website :

Tweet: dicksmith

Corporate Head Office address

Seven Hills Plaza, 69/70/224 Prospect Hwy, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia

Customer service hours:

How to make a Complaint to Dick Smith

Complaints handling is available on the Dick Smith website via ‘Customer Support.’ The first step is to call on the complaints line 1300 003 425. If your complaint is not resolved at this stage, the company’s complaints procedure is clearly set out along with further contact details such as a correspondence address and online contact form.

Also Read: Boost Mobile Complaints email & Phone Number

More Contact Number’s Of Dick Smith

Dick Smith customer service Contact : 1300 003 425

About Dick Smith

Dick Smith Holdings Limited was an Australian series of retail shops that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The company was established in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and possessed by him and his wife until they sold 60 percent to Woolworths Limited in 1980, the remaining 40 percent two decades later.

Products & Services

Retail stores
Electronics goods
Hobbyist electronic components
Electronic project kits

Resources Dick Smith

People also ask

Where is Dick Smith head office?

Seven Hills Plaza, 69/70/224 Prospect Hwy, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia

How do I contact Dick Smith?

Customers can contact Dick Smith via this customer service number 1300 003 425.

What is Dick Smith contact email address?

Mail to email address to contact Dick Smith.

Also Read: Black Swallow Boutique Complaints email & Phone Number

Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine records for Dick Smith Complaint information.

Use below complaint form to discuss problems you have had with Dick Smith, or how they have handled your complaints. Initial complaints should be directed to Dick Smith directly. You can find complaint contact details for Dick Smith above.

Submit your review

Create your own review

Dick Smith Australia
Average rating:  
 2 reviews
 by Preston

After I bought the Apple AirPod Pros, I had to file a warranty claim. The customer support staff quickly replied to my email. After they received my old pair, they made the claim process swift and simple, and I soon received a new pair. Will place another order with Dicksmiths.

 by Lynnetre
i was sent a hot deal via email today when going online to purchase it wouldnt allow my New Zealand Address there no contact call centre here for help
City where company is located (optional): Dick Smith Australia

Please update website and remove any Branches that have neen closed also tge Dick Smith delivers to NZ why wont online purchase accept it very frustrating not hassle free