Jaycar Australia complaints number & email.
Can't review any service as there was none @ Joondalup store waste of time
JAYCAR – MISLEADING INFORMATION ABOUT POWERTECH PORTABLE POWER CENTRE MB-3748 IN THE MARKETING MATERIAL OF JAYCAR
· I bought the product (Powertech Portable Power Centre MB-3748) based on the marketing material that Jaycar sent to me. The ads are available in the web. The marketing material says that the equipment can be used for powering light, vacuum cleaners, computers, etc. when camping. I understand that the equipment should be used based on the technical specification and this was exactly my intentions.
· I bought the equipment and went straight away camping (off-grid). However, for my surprise, when reading the manual, it is written there that the equipment is only to be used as an EMERGENCY supply of power. If I use outside the specification of the manual, the warranty is waved. Note that I am, currently, off-grid at Carnavon National Park and cannot use the only source of power that I have or the equipment will lose the warranty!
· I sent an email to the Techstore of Jaycar (i.e. customer service/technical support) after a conversation with Jaycar’s professional, Mr Harry Kousparis, over the phone (i.e. 1800 022 888). He promised me to respond to my technical enquires about the product, including the issue related to warranty, as soon as possible. A few days later he sent me a response telling me that I should go to the shop that I bought the equipment, Jaycar Maroochydore Sunshine Coast that, the Manager was going to clarify my doubts. Note that Mr Harry Kousparis was not very polite with me over the phone when I said that I was not happy with the misleading information included in the marketing material of the Company on the web (i.e. the equipment was to power a wide range of appliances when camping but the manual of the equipment says that it should only be used as an EMERGENCY supply of power
· Off course this is not acceptable because I am off-grid and more than 500KM from Sunshine Coast and cannot use the equipment. In addition to that, Powertech Portable Power Centre MB-3748 does not provide power as per the marketing material. In my experience it is only able to provide a few hours of led light, nothing more. Another issue is the fact that I cannot accept verbal responses to my technical enquires if I visit a shop. I am sure that the shop Manager will try to tell me information only verbally at the shop and off course when I am back in Sunshine Coast. My plan is to stay travelling and away from Sunshine Coast, for 3 months
· Jaycar created a problem for me because I am in the middle of nowhere with an equipment that I cannot use and Jaycar does not even want to formally document their response to my technical information. THIS IS NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Complaint Phone number: 1800 022 888
Complaint Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet: Jaycar Australia
Head Office address: 320 Victoria Road, Rydalmere NSW 2116, Australia
Get verified information about Jaycar complaints email & Phone number. If you wish to complain to Jaycar, call the complaints line on 1800 022 888. There are full contact details and information about the complaint procedures on the Jaycar website.